Shutters bring warmth and character to any room and add value to your home
Shutters are a beautiful combination of style, versatility and durability. Window Decor & More offers affordable custom shutters to fit the style of any room. Appropriate for both traditional and contemporary settings, shutters easily coordinate with any decor.
Timeless and adverse to trends, shutters have been consistently used for decades without looking dated, adding visual appeal and functionality to the windows of your home. In fact, interior shutters are the only window treatment considered a capital home improvement by the IRS.
Shutters are both decorative and functional. They blend beautifully as an architectural feature of your home, while allowing for light control and privacy. Available in an unlimited range of painted, stained and custom color matched finishes, shutters effortlessly coordinate with any décor.
Shutters also offer additional advantages, including UV protection and energy efficiency. Did you know that most of a home’s energy is lost through its windows? Over time, window coverings can help decrease your energy bills. Both wood and vinyl shutters act as effective insulators by creating a barrier between outside temperatures and your home’s interior.
Privacy and Light Control
More versatile than shades and curtains, shutters allow you to filter light at exactly the level you want while offering privacy, insulation, and air circulation.
- Offer flexible light and privacy control that you can’t get with curtains, shades, or blinds
- Allow ventilation in warm months – they let in breezes while providing privacy
- Act as a sunshade and light reflector, keeping interiors cool
- Minimizes allergens with solid surfaces where dust can’t linger and can easily be wiped clean, unlike soft window treatments
- Can be custom designed to fit virtually any window
- Available in different styles and configurations and fit a range of architectural styles, from classic to minimalist
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 2 pm
Phone: (251) 980-2456
Fax: (251) 217-9297